Resources for Legal Rainmaking Myths:
What You Think You Know About Business Development Could Kill Your Practice
Thank you for purchasing Legal Rainmaking Myths. You’ll find all the resources referenced in the book on this page.
If you need additional help, please send us an email or call 800.758.6214 (404.954.2523 if you’re calling from outside the United States) and we’ll respond as quickly as possible.
Action Item 1 If you haven’t already done so, please be sure you take the Law Practice Profitability Audit (or enter your information into the sidebar you see on this page). This complimentary assessment will take you less than five minutes to complete, and you’ll receive a personalized report by email that will tell you not just where are are right now in business development knowledge, skills, and (most importantly) implementation, but also what specific steps you should take next to keep moving forward. I’ll even follow up with easy-to-implement tips that will help you make progress quickly.
The Audit is a useful tool as you review Legal Rainmaking Myths. Please take it now.
Other Resources Referenced in Legal Rainmaking Myths
- Legal Business Development: How to Avoid Amassing Untouched Stacks of Business Cards That You Should Use for Follow-up (But Probably Won’t)
- Rainmaker’s Book Review: Network Like A Fox
- Networking Secret: We tend to like people who like us
- Don’t Make This Mistake When You Send LinkedIn Invitations
- Book Review: The 29% Solution: 52 Weekly Networking Success Strategies
- What’s the best way to grow your practice?
- Tips for Making the Most of Holiday Gatherings
- Internal Client Development
- How Big Is Your Network… And How Strong?
- Networking Technique: Bring a Friend Along
- Networking Skills
See also Janet Ellen Raasch’s excellent article on lawyer personality and business development.